I love creating backgrounds, so I thought I would share!!!

Can you please leave a comment if you are going to grab a code. The reason is because then I can remove the background, so only one blog has that background. I feel it is important to stay unique and you can't do that if everyone has the same background.

I would love any suggestion, request or comment on any of the backgrounds so feel free to leave one.



How to Apply:

Start out with a “White Minima” template

(You will find this in Layout under “pick new template”)
-In Layout click “Page Elements”- Click "Add a Gadget"
-Click “HTML/JAVASCRIPT”
- When the box opens, Copy the entire HTML code under the photo of the background you want and paste in this box
-Click"Save" and you have a new background




Sunday, February 1, 2009

TAKEN!

2 comments:

wendypepper said...

Thanks Shell Bell. Love this one!

Brandon Doyle said...

Shellie!

I know it is none of my business, but I really think you are onto something. You can sign up as a publisher on Clickbank and offer ten or so custom blog templates for $19.95 and as an added bonus, you can email the customer one unquie template.

You have a talent for graphic design and you might as well sell your talent to the public.

I use Clickbank as my credit card processor on DoyleSoft.com and things have gone well for the last few years. As always, you can choose PayPal, FastSpring, or whatever credit card processor you want.

If you want to know more about Internet Marketing, check out WarriorForum.com. Must run. Take care!