I love creating backgrounds, so I thought I would share!!!

Can you please leave a comment if you are going to grab a code. The reason is because then I can remove the background, so only one blog has that background. I feel it is important to stay unique and you can't do that if everyone has the same background.

I would love any suggestion, request or comment on any of the backgrounds so feel free to leave one.



How to Apply:

Start out with a “White Minima” template

(You will find this in Layout under “pick new template”)
-In Layout click “Page Elements”- Click "Add a Gadget"
-Click “HTML/JAVASCRIPT”
- When the box opens, Copy the entire HTML code under the photo of the background you want and paste in this box
-Click"Save" and you have a new background




Monday, June 29, 2009

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url("http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/pinkchev/brownstitching.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post...
My fav colors....

___________________
Melvin
We do your Marketing for best sales